Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Vacancy Notification 2023 – The Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag has declared the notification of 652 posts Required for various Ayurveda Medical Officer posts. The online Application Starts on 26 June 2023 and the Last date for the application form is on 10 July 2023. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy of Ayurveda Medical Officer that will be advertised for Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Vacancies can submit applications. Qualified and Acceptable candidates can apply from the official website dsrrau.info.
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag 2023:-This is a golden chance for candidates who are Finding government jobs in the Rajasthan Ayurvedic Department. This notification has been issued by the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH) Acceptable and Well Qualified candidates can apply for the vacancy of Ayurveda Medical Officer Vacancies Recruitment 2023 from the official website. All the Latest information related to Recruitment 2023 is shared in this article.
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Bharti 2023 Overview-
|Authority Name||Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur|
|Vacancy Name||Ayurveda Medical Officer|
|Total Post||652 Posts|
|Application Starts on||26 June 2023|
|Application Last Date||10 July 2023|
|Category||Rajasthan Ayurvedic Vibhag Recruitment 2023|
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Important Dates 2023-:
|Apply Start on||26 June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10 July 2023|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Vacancy Details 2023:-
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
|unreserved|| general: 166|
General Female: 48
|Scheduled Caste||General: 73|
General Female: 21
General Female: 16
|Backward Class||General: 96|
General Female: 27
|Most Backward Class||General: 23|
General Female: 07
|Economically Backward Classes||General: 46|
General Female: 13
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Vacancy Pay Scale:-
- Rs. 57,900 – Rs 2,08,900/- per month
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag vacancy Age limit 2023-
- Minimum Age- 20 Years
- Maximum Age- 45 Years
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Education & Qualification 2023-
The candidates must have A bachelor’s degree in Ayurved from a University established by law in India or equivalent and recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970.
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Bharti Application Fee 2023-
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Selection Process 2023-
- State Government, Nr. H. M. Chief Minister B.P.L. Maximum 30 percent weightage of bonus marks will be given on the basis of duration of work experience of similar nature (Similar work) to the post of Ayurveda Medical Officers under Jeevan Raksha Kosh. 10 percent bonus marks will be given for everyone’s full year’s experience and a maximum of 30 percent bonus marks will be given for longer work experience (one year will be considered only after the completion of 365 days). No bonus marks are payable to other candidates who do not have work experience under Government, National Rural Health Mission, and Chief Minister BPL Jeevan Raksha Kosh.
- 70 percent weightage will be given to the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination mentioned in the schedule attached to the said rules.
- Only the experience certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed form issued by the department will be valid. The format of the experience certificate is attached.
Steps to Apply for Rajasthan Ayurved Department Recruitment 2023-
To apply for Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website at dsrrau.info.
- Click on the recruitment Section.
- Then candidates Click on Rajasthan Recruitment 2023.
- Read the official notification has to be very careful.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- The candidate has to fill out the information asked in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents, photos, and signatures.
- Then clicks on submit Button.
- Paid the Fee.
- Last, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.