JELET 2020 Notification – JELET Online Form 2020 – JELET Registration 2020 Last Date – JELET Exam Date Admit Card 2020
As per the data, JELET Application Form 2020 can be filled using the official website link which will activate here soon. Without the online mode, candidates will not eligible to apply online for the official notification. Because WBJEEB will accept only the online application from the candidates. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will release the JELET 2020 Notification on the official website.
And candidates can collect the notification in the month of March 2020 using the official website. After the finishing of the application process, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct the JELET Entrance exam in June 2020. But before going for the exam candidates have to apply for the official notification. Because only those candidates will eligible for the exam who will apply for the notification.
So candidates who want to get part in the exam can submit JELET Online Application Form 2020 using the information. Here we shall soon upload the official link for the candidates to apply directly for the entrance examination.
JELET Application Form 2020 Notification
The name JELET stands for Joint Entrance Lateral Entry Test which conducts yearly for the eligible candidates of West Bengal. To conduct the JELET exam, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has all rights. In this exam, a lot of qualified candidates take part in the entrance examination to get admission to various programmes. This year, JELET Notification can be collected from the official website in the month of March 2020.
Once the department issue the notification, then candidates can start online application filling process. Also, WBJEEB will also activate the application link on the website for the candidates.
The entrance exam is a gateway for the candidates to get admission to engineering and technology programmes. After qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission to direct the second year in Engineering programmes. The test is also known as a lateral entry entrance exam in West Bengal. Hence all those eligible candidates can submit WBJEEB JELET Application Form 2020 using the data available here.
Useful Overview of West Bengal JELET Online Application Form, Notification 2020
|Name of Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Exam Name||WBJEEB JELET 2020|
|Exam Level||State Level Entrance Test|
|Courses||Engineering & Technology|
|Admission To||Direct Second Year (3rd Sem)|
|Location||West Bengal State|
Important Dates For JELET Notification Online Form 2020
|JELET Notification Available Date||26-03-2020|
|Online Application Filing Start Date||26-03-2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application||16-04-2020|
|Downloading of Confirmation Page||18-04-2020|
|JELET Admit Card WBJEEB 2020||07-07-2020|
|WBJEEB JELET Exam Date||14-07-2020|
|WBJEE JELET Result Merit List||16 August 2020|
JELET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: For this examination, candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of West Bengal State with India.
- Education: Also, candidates must have passed diploma in Engineering, Pharmacy or B.Sc Degree from the recognized board or university in West Bengal.
- Marks: Candidates must have minimum 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Also, candidates who are appearing in the final year can also apply for the notification.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for diploma holders in Engineering, Pharmacy. And for B.Sc candidates, the upper age limit is 27 and for diploma holder, the age limit is 25 years.
WBJEEB JELET Application Form Fee 2020
Candidates have to pay the payment of applications with the bank charges. To pay the fee, candidates can use the Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. The application fee is Rs.500/- for all category candidates. Hence pay the application fee to complete the registration for the entrance examination.
How To Apply Online For WBJEEB JELET Application Form Notification 2020
- First of all, use the direct link to visit the official website of WBJEEB.
- Find the New registration link to proceed with the registration procedure.
- Enter valid mobile number and email address to get the registration number.
- Also, enter the information of candidates and educational details.
- Must review the submitted information before attempting the final submission.
- The submit the application processing fees to finish the application process.
- Also, upload the documents, signature, and photograph at the official link.
- Finally, take a clean print of JELET Application Form with the confirmation page.
JELET Admit Card Download 2020
WBJEEB will conduct the offline OMR Based examination for the applicants who have applied for JELET entrance examination. Candidates will get the objective type MCQs which they have to answer within prescribed timing. Hence participate in the entrance exam with the print of JELET 2020 Admit Card Hall Ticket.
Important Useful Links For JELET Online Registration 2020
WBJEEB JELET Application Form Apply Online Here
Here we have provided the exam date and the application process start date for the candidates. And to get furthermore latest updates, candidates can stay tuned to us. Because here we shall provide every possible information for the candidates.