Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2023:– Chandigarh Police has Released the latest Notification about the recruitment of 700 Constables together with 393 Males, 223 Females, and 84 ESM. Eligible Candidates can apply online for the 700 Posts in Chandigarh Police constable recruitment 2023 from the official website chandigarhpolice.gov.in. The exams will start on June 1, 2023. All Information related to Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2023 is provided below.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview:
|Vacancy Commission||Chandigarh Police|
|Vacancy Name||Constable (Male/Female)|
|Number of Posts||700|
|Salary||Rupees 25500- 81000/- (Level-4 as per 7th CPC pay matrix)|
|Last Date To Apply||June 22, 2023|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
Application Form Fees-
|General/ OBC||Rupees 1000/-|
|SC/ EWS||Rupees 800/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Important Dates Chandigarh Police Constable Bharti 2023
|Notification Date||May 20, 2023|
|Apply Start on||June 1, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||June 22, 2023|
|Exam Date 23rd July 2023 (Tentative||23rd July 2023 (Tentative)|
Eligibility & Qualification Criteria Chandigarh Constable Vacancy 2023
- The further limit for this job is 18 to 25 years. The age moderation will be given as per the rules of the government.
- The Candidate must have passed 12th from any authorized board of any state +Driving license(for Males)+80 Hrs. Computer Course.
Selection Process For Constable
The procedure of selection of Chandigarh police constable vacancy 2023 includes the following Steps:
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Exam Pattern Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023
All Applicants will be called for a written test/ Computer Based test (CBT)/ OMR which will carry 100 marks. The questions shall be MCQs and will get one mark for each Correct Answer and a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer shall include questions on General Knowledge/ Current Affairs, Reasoning, and Numerical Ability. the Question paper for the written test shall be in Hindi, English as well as Punjabi Medium. All applicants serve only in one language question paper selected by the applicant during the application process.
In the written exam Cutoff Marks are 40% for General Category, 35% for SC/ OBC candidates, and 30% for ESM Applicants.
How to Apply Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2023?
Follow given these steps to apply for the Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the Chandigarh Police Constable Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website chandigarhpolice.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the Necessary documents
- Paid the fee
- Take the Print of Application Form